- NAATI professional level 3, since 1994. National Accreditation Authority for Translators & Interpreters
- Member of the Australian Institute of Interpreters & Translators, AUSIT
- Member of the International Federation of Translators.
- Former lecturer (part-time) in Interpreting, Thai-English, Master of Linguistics programme, Macquarie University, Sydney.
- Intercultural work experience in management and education in Australia and the Asia-Pacific area since 1970.
Translate formal documents
Birth, Marriage, Death, Education certificates, Drivers Licence, etc.
* Includes NAATI Certification statement & Accreditation stamp, recognised by all Australian government departments.
Translate general documents
Personal, business, legal, medical, reports & literature,etc.
Community and Telephone interpreting
Courts, police, lawyers, doctors, hospitals, schools, colleges, Centrelink, RMS, Immigration, etc.
Conference interpreting (simultaneous)
Business, government, community, etc conferences . Experience in Europe, Asia, USA, Australia.
* All work is done in accordance with the Code of Ethics of Interpreters and Translators.
Teach Thai language
Thai language and culture for travelling to Thailand for business or leisure. Individual, or small groups.